- Meets BICSI and J-STD-607-A requirements for network systems grounding applications
- Made of high conductivity copper and tin-plated to inhibit corrosion
- Comes pre-assembled with brackets and insulators attached for quick installation
- Use Panduit self-laminating laser/ink jet labels to identify busbars to meet TIA/EIA-606-A, see chart below
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.