EDGE8 trunks utilize an 8-fiber push/pull optical connector that is pinned on both ends of the cable. The trunks are shipped with strain-relief clips that allow for tool-less installation in EDGE8 housings. The grip can be pulled using up to 100 lbs of pulling tension while providing complete protection for the connectors. All trunks greater than 75 ft are packaged on a plastic corrugated reel for easy installation.
Data Center LAN/SAN
- Snap-in strain-relief clipsProvide easier cable management Small outer diameterImproves the cable tray fill ratio and allows for improved airflow Low-loss connectivityEnables system design flexibility Bend-improved fiberAllows tight er cable bends for slack storage and routing, less risk of downtime due to pinched or bent cables Corning CleanAdvantage technology and optimized dust capEliminates the need for scoping and cleaning prior to initial field connection
|Connector Type||MPO - MPO|
|Length||30 M | 98.43 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||24 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.