Clarity 6A High Density Jack, ETL verified to TIA Category 6a component specification. Rear-loading, 180 exit, 8 position. Quick and easy lacing cap termination. Universal T568A/B wiring label. Center tuned to Clarity 6A/10G patch cords for optimum pe rformance.
- ETL Verified to Category 6a component standard: Ensures standards compliance.
- Center tuned 6a design: Transparent interface with Clarity 6A cords.
- Easy lace wiring cap reduces wiring time.
- Easy to follow universal wiring label: Quick and user-friendly eliminates confusion.
- New High density footprint : supports 48 port 1RU panel applications
- Rear loading: preferred mounting for panels.
- Icon compatible, C6A marking on jack face: Supports 606 designation requirements.
- RoHS compliant: Lead free.
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.