The SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D shielded high density information outlet is the latest result of many years of continuous product development at CommScope Labs and features a patent pending flexible mounting system that enables a single connector to mount in three separate openings (high density, M-Series, and keystone). The HGS620 has a rugged, full-metal construction and allows for multiple size cable terminations for F/UTP and S/FTP installation (0.270 inches up to .300 inches diameter over jacket). When used with the SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP modular panels, cable length is dramatically reduced in a channel configuration. CommScope engineers pushed the threshold and reduced the original 15 meter cable length requirement to 5 meters for 3 or 4 connector channels and only 3 meters for 2 connector channels - a more than 65 percent reduction in short channel length. These new short cable requirements give CommScope customers the design freedom to build a Category 6A infrastructure that meets t heir needs without the hassles of inefficient spacing and slack storage.
- Architectural design and flexibility - supports 5 meter cables in 3 and 4 connector channels, 3 meter cables in 2 connector channels and cross connect cords down to 1 meter
- Allows for multiple size cable terminations 0.270 inches up to 0.300 in. diamet er over jacket and flame ratings: F/UTP and S/FTP
- Universal design and label supports both T568 A & B wiring
- Black icons provided in strip of three: VOICE, DATA and BLANK and are also sold separately in bulk packs, available in green, blue, red, black, white and yellow
- Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant
- Rugged, full-metal construction
- Termination time decreased when using the HGS-TT-S termination tool and GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP 91B Series Cables
- Patent pending flexible mounting system enables a sile connector to mount in three separate openings: HD (High Density), M-Series and Keystone. Basic mounting footprint is high density. Keystone clips are available for mounting in Keystone openings. M-S
- IDC connector terminations on rear of base allow q uick and easy installation of 22 to 24 AWG cable
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP channel
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.