HID proximity cards feature a graphics quality surface optimized for Photo ID printing and come available in standard PVC or a composite polyester/PVC construction for more demanding high wear and tear environments. Kantech Secure Format (KSF) HID read ers recognize over 16.7 million unique codes using Kantech?s KSF cards to provide increased security and prevent against card duplication.
- Low Power Consumption
- Consistent Read Range Characteristics
- Integrated Piezo and Bi-Color LED
- Attractive Styling
- Kantech Secure Format (KSF)
- KSF Offers 16.7 Million Unique Code Combinations
|Product Type||ISO CARD FOR PRINTING|
|Read Format||PROXIMITY HID|
|Sales Category||ID BADGE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.