The HSG1 environmental housing provides excellent protection for the entire MegaVideo line of Arecont Vision cameras. Combining this high quality indoor/outdoor housing with the superior imaging of AV cameras provides the perfect solution for environments that require protection from the elements.
- Easy Access to Camera
- Heater and blower (24 V AC)
- Indoor or Outdoor Applications
- IP67 Rating
Housing material: Aluminum
Dimensions (WxHxD): 422mm x 174mm x145 mm (16.5" x 6.5" x 5.5")
Wall Mount Dimensions (WxHxD): 172mm x 144 mm x 114 mm (6.5" x 5.5" x 4.5")
Weight w/o camera: Housing: 2300g (5lbs) Wall Mount: 600g (1.3lbs)lectrical: Power Supply: 24 V AC Heater/Blower Power Consumption: 25 Watts maximum
Operating Temperature - 30C (-22F) to 50C (122F)
Operating Humidity 90% RH (max)
|Voltage/Current Type||24 VAC|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.