PANDUIT | HTWC250-250-1
Copper Compression HTAP With Cover EA
Kit contains HTCT250-250-1 HTAP and CLRCVR3-1 clear cover; terminates code 250 kcmil - #2 AWG Run and Tap 1 or flex 4/0 - #2 AWG Run and Tap 1.
- Include all components to make a complete HTAP and cover installation: HTCT HTAP, matching CLRCVR clear cover, and cable ties
- Each HTCT HTAP designed to terminate a wide range of copper code and flex conductor combinations to accommodate a variety of applications
- HTAPs incorporate a unique slotted design that allows for quick and easy installation using supplied Panduit cable ties; saves time and cost
- Matching clear covers are made from high impact plastic and provide high impact strength and 360 viewing of installed HTAP
- Clear covers have a UL 94 V-0 flame rating and an oxygen index of 28 providing self-extinguishing, flame retardant properties
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for applications up to 600 V when crimped with Panduit and specified competitor crimping tools and Panduit crimping dies
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.