Kit contains HTCT250-250-1 HTAP and CLRCVR3-1 clear cover; terminates code 250 kcmil - #2 AWG Run and Tap 1 or flex 4/0 - #2 AWG Run and Tap 1.
- Include all components to make a complete HTAP and cover installation: HTCT HTAP, matching CLRCVR clear cover, and cable ties
- Each HTCT HTAP designed to terminate a wide range of copper code and flex conductor combinations to accommodate a variety of applications
- HTAPs incorporate a unique slotted design that allows for quick and easy installation using supplied Panduit cable ties; saves time and cost
- Matching clear covers are made from high impact plastic and provide high impact strength and 360 viewing of installed HTAP
- Clear covers have a UL 94 V-0 flame rating and an oxygen index of 28 providing self-extinguishing, flame retardant properties
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for applications up to 600 V when crimped with Panduit and specified competitor crimping tools and Panduit crimping dies
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.