MIDDLE ATLANTIC PRODUCTS | IEC-18X20
IEC Power Cord, 18", 20 pc
SignalSafe(tm) IEC Power Cords
Maintain Signal Integrity - Insist on SignalSafe(tm) Technology. Unwanted AC magnetic fields can infiltrate the signal path & cause problems in your installed systems. Power cords under load, especially long ones, are sources of AC magnetic fields. To minimize these effects in your systems, look for the stripe that identifies the SignalSafe technology. SignalSafe power cords feature tightly twisted conductors to reduce the effects of AC magnetic fields.
4 key benefits:
1. Minimize AC magnetic interference: SignalSafe wiring cuts magnetic field strength by more than 80% over standard rubber power cords now power and signal wiring paths can be closer than ever without interference
2. Neater installations: SignalSafe cords come in 6 lengths from 6 to 48. Eliminating excess cable length improves cable management, appearance, and assists cooling airflow
3. More plug style options: Choose from straight plugs, or right or left angled, whatever meets your needs best.
4. Color coded: Standard SignalSafe cords are identified with a bold blue stripe. New contrasting red stripe option can help you identify separate circuits.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Saves space at the back of the rack
- Provides a cleaner, more organized installation
- Eliminates slack and loops caused by long power cords
- SignalSafeTM design incorporates twisted wires to minimize disruptive magnetic fields
- Multiple length cords available to meet the needs of each situation
- Available with blue or red stripe for circuit identification
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.