PELCO | IME329-1ES
Sarix IME Series Vandal-resistant Mini Dome with SureVision 2.0, Rugged IP Mini Domes with up to 3 MPx, Low-Light Performance
Vandals do not stand a chance against the Sarix IME Series Vandal-resistant Mini Dome featuring SureVision 2.0 technology. These rugged yet affordable fixed mini domes are ideal for corrections facilities, schools, apartment buildings, or any indoor lo cation where video security equipment could be at risk.
Up to 3 Megapixel (MPx) Resolution
Up to 30 Images per Second (IPS) at 3 MPx
Autofocus Vari-focal 3 9 mm and 9 22 mm MPx Lenses
Power over Ethernet (PoE), IEEE 802.3af
Built-in Pelco analytsuite
Local Storage (Micro SD)
Compatible with Pelco and Third-Party Video Systems
ONVIF Profile S and Profile G Conformant
3-Year Warranty and Support
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- SureVision 3.0 Technology Including 130 dB Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), Advanced Low-Light Performance 0.05 Lux, Anti-Bloom Technology, 3D Noise Filtering, Enhanced Tone Mapping
- Up to 3 Megapixel (MPx) Resolution
- Up to 60 Frames per Second
- Built-In Analyics Suite
- Adaptive IR Illumination Up to 30 Meter
- Up to 128 GB Edge Storage with SD Card
- 3 Year Warranty and Support
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.