The 1-Slot ION chassis allows a single ION slide-in-card to be deployed as a stand-alone device. This gives users the option of using the same ION slide-in-cards in either the high density 19-slot Chassis or as a stand-alone in the 1-slot chassis
For Use With ION Single-Width Cards
- Use to deploy ION slide-in-cards as stand-alone units
- Can be used with either unmanaged ION cards or IP-addressable managed ION cards
- Includes an external AC power supply
Item: 1-Slot Chassis
Slots: (1) Slot in Front For ION Slide-In-Module
Power: External AC/DC Power Supply Included: 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp, Unregulated
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Dimension: 4.000 Inch Width x 7.100 Inch Depth x 1.400 Inch Height
UL Listed, EN55022, EN55024, CE Mark, FCC Class A, CISPR Class A
|Port 1 Device Technology||ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.