The ION Platform is an all new intelligent, high-density, multi-protocol system supporting a variety of network interface devices. Designed for both carrier class and enterprise network applications where multiple points of fiber integration and secure network management of the fiber interface devices is essential. The ION chassis can support upto two power supply modules which mount in the rear of the chassis. A single power supply can be used to power all the devices installed in the chassis; however the system can be made redundant with the use of a second power supply. In this configuration, the power supplies operate in an instant-fail-over mode
For 19-Slot ION Chassis
- Upto 2 power supply modules can be used in the 19-slot ION chassis, ION219-A
Item: Redundant AC Power Supply
Unit LEDs: PWR(Power): Indicates the Power Supply Module is Providing Power to the ION Chassis
Power Input: 100 - 240 Volt AC, 47 - 63 Hz, 3.5 Amp At 100 Volt AC
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Dimension: 8.300 Inch Width x 10.000 Inch Depth x 3.400 Inch Height
UL Listed (UL60950), FCC Class A, CISPR Class A, CE Mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.