The SYSTIMAX iPatch Intelligent Panels are at the heart of the Intelligent Infrastructure Solutions. The intelligent panels save time, avoid costly patching errors and improve technicians productivity. They are designed to make tracing and correcting f aults faster and help cut Mean-Time-To-Recovery (MTTR), now a key indicator of network management efficiency.; The iPatch M4200i universal modular panel supports unshielded twisted pair (UTP) copper M-series information outlets, including Category 3, P owerSUM, GigaSPEED XL and GigaSPEED X10D. The M4200i supports GigaSPEED X10D foiled twisted pair (FTP) applications as well.
- Doubles density
- Disengages easily in dense spaces
- Maintains transmit/receive direction
- Maintains optical contact
- Helps minimize transmission problems
- Improves durability and reduces cross-connect rearrangement effort
- Reduces installation time for field-mountable connectors
Panel Style: Straight
ANSI/TIA Category: 6, 6A
Brand: SYSTIMAX, iPatch
Product Type: Intelligent copper panel, modular
Depth: 1.00 in
Height: 1.75 in
Weight: 1.50 lb
Width: 19.00 in
Flammability Rating: UL 94 V-0
Operating Temperature: -5 C to +50 C (+23 F to +122 F)
Relative Humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing
Safety Standard: Austel, CE, cUL
Storage Temperature: -40 C to +70 C (-40 F to +158 F)
Includes: Cable management bar, Four #12-24 dog point mounting screws, Information outlet removal tool, Instruction sheet, Panel, Two #12 washers, Two #12-24 screws
Total Ports, quantity: 24
Material Type: ABS, Polycarbonate
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.