The Low Voltage Surface Mount Outlet Box is a one-gang style box designed for low voltage applications. It is made to be used with the Pan-Way LD profile raceway. The Low Voltage Surface Mount Outlet Box features breakout for 1/2, 3/4, or 1 diameter co nduit as well as an adhesive backing. It accepts Pan-Way Screw-On Faceplates or any NEMA standard single gang faceplate. It measures 5.23" L x 3.48" W x 2.75" H (133.0mm x 88.5mm x 69.8mm). It is made of ABS plastic and is white.
1 Piece Junction Box
- JBX3510 assembles without the use of screws for faster installation
- JBX3510, JB1, and JB1D are supplied with adhesive backing to speed installation
- JB1 and JB1D are a one-piece design requiring no assembly
|Components||DEVICE / JUNCTION / OUTLET BOX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.