The KT-1 controller features a touch-sensitive button for plug and play installation. Simply provide an IP connection, push a single button and you’re done. There is no need to manually enter MAC/Serial numbers. With its innovative single button progra mming, the KT-1 is automatically detected and enrolled onto the EntraPass security management software (v6.02 and higher). With its Ethernet port for direct network connection, its Power over Ethernet capabilities and its unique single button programmi ng, the KT-1 controller is up and running in just a few simple steps. A single KT-1 can act as a ’head IP controller’, linking together 31 additional controllers under one IP connection in EntraPass. This significantly reduces the amount of IP connecti ons required to EntraPass and reduces programming time on the software. Thus creating installation cost benefits and a highly scalable solution.. DSC PowerSeries (including NEO) or MAXSYS alarm panel data integration can be accomplished by connecting i t to the KT-1 controller (KT-1-PCB model only). Using this controller; EntraPass Special, Corporate or Global Editions are able to receive intrusion events, view the status of zones and partitions, and program users’ code. In addition the system can be armed/disarmed (single or multiple partitions) via the reader or manual operation from the workstation.
- Supports 2 readers (entry and exit)
- Single touch-sensitive button for fast controller enrolment
- Plug & play installation
- Interchangeable connections for easy install or replacement
- Flexible power input - Power over Ethernet (PoE), PoE+ or 12 Compact and attractive design - install it anywhere
- Built-in electronic tamper
- Choose from single gang mount (model KT-1) or cabinet mount (KT-1-PCB) installation options
- Compatible with existing Kantech controllers including KT-300 and KT-400
- atible with EntraPass Security Management Software v6.02 or higher
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.