KT-1 is an Ethernet-ready single door controller, supporting two readers - IN/OUT. With its elegant design and innovative single button enrollment, KT-1 offers installers the ultimate experience in access control installation. Simply provide an IP conn ection, push a touch-sensitive button and you’re done. With its single button enrollment, Ethernet port and Power over Ethernet capabilities, the KT-1 controller is up and running in minutes. KT-1 is based on the existing, highly proven KT-400 controll er firmware and can be connected directly to DSC PowerSeries or other alarm panels for intrusion integration.
Combine the new KT-1 controller with EntraPass security management software (v6.02 and higher), as well as EntraPass Web and the EntraPass Go mobile app to create a highly scalable solution that installs quickly, can be managed remotely and provides a superior user experience. KT-1 is ideal for small applications, but is equally suited to IP centric buildings and large systems with remote sites.
- One Door IP Controller - Supports 2 readers (entry and exit)
- Single touch-sensitive button for fast & automatic controller enrollment
- Plug & Play installation
- Single gang mount (KT-1) or cabinet mount (KT-1-PCB) installation options
- Power over Ethern (PoE) - Flexible power input
- LED status indicators for maintenance trouble shooting
- Highly secure 128-bit AES encryption
- Intrusion integration with DSC PowerSeries or MAXSYS alarm panels
- Compatible with existing Kantech controllers including KT-300nd KT-400
- Compatible with EntraPass Security Management Software v6.02 or higher
|Product Type||EXIT DEVICE CONTROLLER|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC SYSTEM CONTROLLER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.