TheKT-300PCB512 door controller supports up to two readers, which can be installed either on a single door (to monitor both entry and exit) or on two separate doors. It provides connections for all peripheral devices necessary for a complete access con trol system and can be linked with other door controllers to provide control over millions of doors. Stand-alone mode protects against power or system failures and the system stores cardholder and event data, which is automatically transmitted back to the EntraPass system once the network connection is restored. Flash memory allows for firmware updates from an EntraPass workstation in just a few minutes. Built-in Combus expansion means that relay, input, and output modules can be added to connect HV AC systems, elevators, motion detectors, and more. The Combus is a communication protocol that is integral to the KT-300. It uses a four-conductor cable bus to which several expansion modules can be connected.
- .Controls two doors and easily links to a network
- .Update the firmware directly from system workstation
- .Fast, up to 115,200 baud
- .Ready to go, no DIP switches or jumpers to set
- .5V and 12V reader power
- .Interfaces with an external alarm system
- .Suises battery conditions and reports low battery/no battery status to the system
- .Automatic trouble reporting
- .All power outputs are individually protected against short circuits and surges by a self-resetting PTC
- .Choice of two memory capacities, 128Kor 512K
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.