Kantech KT-400 is an Ethernet-ready four-door controller that provides 128-bit AES-encrypted communication with the EntraPass system and is a highly secure solution for any security-conscious business. KT-400 can easily be integrated into an existing E ntraPass system with other Kantech controllers (KT-100 and KT-300) or can provide the foundation for a brand new security installation. With an embedded Ethernet port, IP connectivity is effortless. Initially available with 16 onboard inputs and four o nboard outputs, KT-400 is easily expandable to 256 inputs and relay outputs. The expansion modules are added using removable SPI cables with built-in connectors for quick connectivity. KT-400 works with any EntraPass system (Special, Corporate, and Glo bal Editions) to provide customers with a solution they can use across their entire corporation, even in the most challenging types of applications. With a card capacity of 100,000 and up to 20,000 concurrent events in stand-alone mode, KT-400 is the p erfect solution whether installed at the corporate headquarters with thousands of employees or at regional locations with only a few employees. You are ensured that the same security policies and procedures are implemented across the entire corporation . LED status indicators help you to diagnose or react to controller issues quickly. With a variety of status indicators, you can view and quickly handle system duress. These security features significantly reduce the risk of system downtime by alerting you to controller issues, power status, and network and outputs activity.
- Supports four readers and expand inputs, outputs, and relays with the addition of expansion modules
- Onboard Ethernet 128-bit AES-encrypted communication with the EntraPass system ensures a high degree of network security
- Control the occupancy level in a defined location with the anti-passback feature
- 100,000 card capacity and provides up to 20,000 concurrent events in stand-alone mode
- Removable terminal blocks help expedite installation and enhance serviceability
- 256 inputs (16 onboard with high seurity double end-of-line resistor configuration) and 256 outputs (four onboard) provide scalability
- Communicates with the EntraPass Gateway only when an event has occurred, ensuring low network bandwidth consumption (Special and Corporate Editions only )
- Verify and configure IP settings with a built-in web configuration page
- Supervised door lock outputs with internal or external power supply
- LEDs provide important controller status and diagnostic information
- Additional battery supervision and moniting help ensure controller functionality
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.