- Powerful Solution for Connecting KT-300 Door Controller to Existing Network Infrastructure
- Secure Communication Via 128-Bit AES Encryption
- Configured Using Either a Static or Dynamic IP Address
- Support up to 512 IP Link Per Entrapass Gateway for a Cos-Effective Solution to Managing Multiple Remote Site
- Communicate Over the Network Only as Required, Keeping Network Traffic to a Minimum
- Plug and Play Setup Make it Quick and Easy to Use with Entrapass Access Control Software
- Support up to 32 Door Conroller Per Device
- Compatible with Version 4.0 and Higher of Entrapass Special, Corporate and Global Edition (Global Edition with Corporate Gateway Only)
- Allow Kantech Controller to Interface Easily with Other TCP/IP Protocol Compatible Device
- 10/100 Bse-T Ethernet Compatible Interface
- RJ45 Connector Allow Direct Connection to Cat 5 Network Cabling
- RS232 Port Allow any Kantech Controller with a Serial Port to be Networked Together Using Ethernet Networking
- RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.