CORNING | LAN1-12AE-PGTL-B
LANscape Fiber Housing loaded with LC Duplex UPC Shuttered adapters and pigtails, 12 Fibers, 1U, SMF-28 Ultra fiber, universal splice pack, protectors not included, Black
The LANscape housing family was designed for various applications in 19-in racks and main distribution frames. The fixed or sliding housings can be equipped with industry common adapter types in different fiber categories and are suitable for direct fi eld termination, fusion splicing with pigtails as well as preterminated solutions. The four back openings accommodate cable glands. Additional brackets for cable strain relief for FTTD/FTTO applications or U-Clips for Plug & Play and EDGE trunks can be mounted at the backside.
The space-optimized interior makes it easy to work with ongoing moves, adds and changes (MACs), thus reducing the risk of network disruptions.
- Easy to remove top cover
- No tools needed
- Housing made of aluminium
- Lightweight, but robust
- Quick-mount feature
- Allows single-person mounting of housing
- Accomodate different termination methods
- Pigtail splicing, field connectorisation, preteted cables, Plug and Play or EDGE; trunks can be installled in the same housing
- Low installation depth
- Mountable in shallow cabinets or racks
- Multiple labelling options
- Port numbering above and below adapter modules or customised labels
- LC Dupladapter modules with self-closing shutters
- Additional protection at no extra cost
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.