The LCC6-14AW-L Copper Compression Connector Lug, two-hole, long barrel, has color-coded barrels marked with Panduit and specified competitor die index numbers for proper crimp die selection. The long barrel maximizes the number of crimps and provides premium wire pull-out strength and performance. The enclosed barrel prevents corrosive material from entering the barrel when used in harsh environments. UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Long barrel maximizes number of crimps and provides premium wire pull-out strength and electrical performance
- Inspection window to visually assure full conductor insertion
- Color-coded barrels marked with PANDUIT and specified competitor die index numbers for proper crimp die selection
- Tin-plated to inhibit corrosion
- UL Listed and CSA Certified to 35 KV and temperature rated to 90C when crimped with PANDUIT and specified competitor crimping tools and dies
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for wide wire range-taking capability when crimped with PANDUIT(TM) Uni-Die(TM) Dieless Crimping Tools
- Tested by Telcordia - meets NEBS Level 3
- Meets J-STD-607-A and TIA-942 requirements for network systems grounding applications
- Available with NEMA hole sizes and spacing
C22.2 No. 65-13, 486A-486B File #E52164
|Bolt Hole||1/4 INCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.