Equally suited for small surveillance applications to large-scale network based command and control environments, LCD Monitoring Desks are optimized for flat screens and ergonomically designed with the user in mind.
- Modular design for flexible configuration options and economical additions
- Low profile light bridge (optional) allows better line of sight to video monitor walls
- Connecting wedges available in 45 and 90 for versatile monitoring setups
- 48 and 64 widths available
- Small footprint (32deep) ideal for compact rooms
- Available in attractive dark cherry, honey maple, pepperstone (top) and slate (side panels) finishes
- Add-A-Bay(tm) models allow for economical expansion (cannot be used alone - must attach to the right hand side of an existing desk unit)
- Half-height and full-height side panels available
- A full complement of accessories available to finish any installation
- Power distribution and cable management cabinet features integral front and rear doors for convenient access
- Assembles in minutes
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.