TRANSITION NETWORKS | M/GE-PSW-SFP-01-UK
Mini 10/100/1000 Bridging Media Converter, Port One: 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45), Port Two: Dual Speed 100/1000BASE-X Open SFP, UK
The mini media converter provide a cost-effective method for integrating fiber optic cabling into a 10/100/1000 UTP environment. With its miniature size, the Mini offers a space saving alternative while it converts copper to fiber. The M/GE-PSW-SFP-01 support one dual speed Small Form Factor (SFP) hot pluggable slot, autosense with 100M or 1000M SFP transceivers. A wide variety of SFP optical transceivers is available to offer a full range of deployment options over multimode or single-mode fiber
- Unit and port LEDs allow for quick status information
- Fixed full-duplex on fiber
- Automatic link restoration
- Jumbo Frame (upto 10240 Bytes)
- USB power option, required the standard USB to DC barrel connector cable
Item: Mini 10/100/1000 Bridging Media Converter
Status LEDs: PWR Below RJ45: On=Power; FX-Link/Act (Fiber Link/Activity) Upper Left on RJ45: On=Link, Flashing=Activity TX-Link/Act (Copper Link/Activity) Upper Right on RJ45: On=Link, Flashing=Activity
Power Consumption: 2.4 Watt
Power Sources: External AC/DC Required: 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp
Power Input: 7.5 - 13.9 Volt DC
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating Temperature; -15 to 65 deg C Storage Temperature; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing;0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45)
Port Two: Dual Speed 100/1000BASE-X Open SFP
Dimension: 1.800 Inch Width x 3.300 Inch Depth x 0.850 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3z 1000Base-X and IEEE Std. 802.3ab 1000Base-T, UL Listed, C-UL Listed (Canada), FCC Class A, CISPR22 / EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE Mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.