TRANSITION NETWORKS | M/GE-T-SX-01-EU
Mini Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter, Port One: 1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft], Port Two: 1000BASE-SX 850 nm Multimode (SC) [62.5/125 um: 220 m/722 ft; 50/125 um: 550 m/1804 ft], EU
Fiber Integration- Extend Network Distance- Low-Latency Design- Space Saving Design
- Fiber integration- Used in pairs or as a single unit, this mini media converter will ease the integration of fiber optic cabling into copper-rich gigabit ethernet environments
- Extend network distance- Convert 1000Base-T ports over to 1000Base-SX/LX on a port-by-port basis. Fiber supports the transmission of Gigabit Ethernet data over much longer distances than is possible twisted pair
- Low-latency design: As a layer-1 design, this mini converter will retransmit gigabit ethernet signals without any store-and forward packet inspection delays found in other layer-2 devices
- Space saving design: Ideal for conversion locations where available space is at a premium, 65% smaller than standard media converter
- Auto-negotiation (802.3u)- Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Automatic link restoration- Transition Networks converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions
- Interoperable with other 1000Base-T/SX/LX NICs or switch ports
- Status LEDs for easy monitoring
- Supports SFP modules
- Supports jumbo frames upto 13312 Bytes
Item: Mini Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter
Multimode: Link Budget: 7.0 dB
Status LEDs: PWR Below RJ45: On=Power; FX-Link/Act (Fiber Link/Activity) Upper Left on RJ45: On=Link, Flashing=Activity TX-Link/Act (Copper Link/Activity) Upper Right on RJ45: On=Link, Flashing=Activity
Power Consumption: 2.4 Watt
Power Sources: External AC/DC Required: 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp
Power Input: 7.5 - 13.9 Volt DC
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating Temperature; -15 to 65 deg C Storage Temperature; 5 - % Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 1000BASE-SX 850 nm Multimode (SC) [62.5/125 um: 220 m/722 ft] [50/125 um: 550 m/1804 ft]
Dimension: 1.800 Inch Width x 3.300 Inch Depth x 0.850 Inch eight
IEEE Std. 802.3z 1000Base-X and IEEE Std. 802.3ab 1000Base-T, UL Listed, C-UL Listed (Canada), FCC Class A, CISPR22 / EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||1000BASET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.