The M62FG-SASM is the only heavy duty Magnalock specifically designed to secure and protect gates. This weatherproof unit delivers 1,200 lbs of holding force and comes equipped with conduit fittings and a special shock absorbing strike mount (SASM). Th is unique design dramatically prolongs the life of the lock, the gate and other hardware by controlling excessive impact between the strike plate and the magnet.\rThe SASM is also available as a separate retrofit kit and is compatible with M32, M62 or M82 Magnalock strike plates for areas prone to excessive force closures or slamming.
- Ultra-secure collapsing blind nuts mount to door frame for strength and reliability
- Fully sealed for weather-proof operations
- 10 ft [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor cable
- Automatic dual-voltage - no field adjustment required
- Instant release ciuit - no residual magnetism
- Noise suppression with included MOV
- Efficient, low power usage
- Rust resistant - All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability
- Fits in 2.5" [63.5 mm] of flat mounting space
|Finish||US32D SATIN STAINLESS STEEL|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC MAGNETIC LOCK ACC|
|Holding Force lbs||1200|
|Product Type||SINGLE ELECTROMAGNETIC LOCK|
|Input Voltage||SELECTABLE 12 OR 24 VOLT DC|
|Mounting||FACE MOUNTED (GATES, ETC.)|
|UL Listing||UL LISTED|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.