Corning splice trays use proven designs and fiber organization technology to provide optimum physical protection for fusion and mechanical splicing methods. The trays are engineered for use with indoor or outdoor splice hardware with both loose tube an d tight-buffered optical cable designs.
The metal-tray series consists of a rugged aluminum base and cover with crimpable metal tabs for buffer tube strain-relief. Additional strain-relief points are available for securing buffer tubes or pigtails to the trays using cable ties. The black powder coating allows easy fiber identification and additional protection. Designed for use with Corning interconnection hardware and splice closures, these splice trays are an integral part of a complete splicing system.
Many of our fiber optic hardware products are highly configurable. If you don’t see what you are looking for here, please review the ordering matrix contained in the family spec sheet found on the right, or contact Customer Care at 1-800-743-2675.
Central Office, CATV environments, Carrier Networks, Enterprise Networks
- Metal trays powder coated
- Ruggedness and durability Clear plastic covers
- Fibre visibility for inspection Fibre loop retention
- Controls the bend radius Positive holding action
- Maximum splice protection
Product Type (FOH): Splice Trays
Technology: Fusion Splice
Splice Protectors Type: RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanizing) Fusion Sealant
Splice Tray Capacity Single Fiber: 12 Splices
Splice Tray Category: 2S
Splice Tray Type: Standard with organizers for RTV splice protectors
Dimensions (LxWxD) (Metric-mm): 297x99x5 mm
Dimensions (LxWxD) (US): 11.7x3.9x0.2 in
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.