COMMSCOPE ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS | MFC-LCF-09-5X | 760117887
Fiber Qwik II-LC Connector, Field Installable, Lazrspeed 150 OM2+ Multimode, Lazrspeed 300 OM3 Multimode, Lazrspeed 550 OM4 Multimode, Aqua Finish
The CommScope Qwik-LC II Connectors are factory pre-polished field installable connectors that eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field. Proven mechanical splice technology ensures precision fiber alignment. A factory pre-cleaved fiber stub and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either single-mode or multimode fibers. The CommScope Qwik-LC II Connector is ideal for behind the wall (BTW) applications, rapid repairs or for limited space situations where polishing maybe difficult. The Qwik II LC Connector offers a quick and repeatable termination solution for immediate connectivity on all 250 µm and 900 µm fiber types.
- Performance exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 standard
- Complete tool kit with cleaning solution, wipes, and scrap fiber container designed for Qwik setup and tear-down and comes packaged in a 25 counter installer pack that is portable and convenient
- Comes packaged in a 25 counter installer pack or individual bags
- Compatible with 250µm and 900µm optical fibers
- Color coded per industry standard requirements to aide in identification during and after installation
- Factory-installed wedge clip is included with each connector; wedge is discarded upon completion of the termination
- An innovative translucent wedge enables the use of a common VFI to provide a "pass/fail" signal once physical contact is achieved
- Can re-terminate if the first installation fails
- Does not require a custom termination kit
|Fiber Type||MULTI MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.