COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | MGS400-246-100PK | 760041970
1 port RJ45 modular jack with 110 terminations unshielded twisted pair T568A/B wiring Cat 6 GigaSPEED color electric ivory comcode: 700206717
The SYSTIMAX MGS400 Information Outlet is a high-speed LAN connector featuring patented Cross-talk cancellation techniques for superior near-end cross-talk (NEXT & PSNEXT) performance, when installed as part of a complete GigaSPEED XL channel. CommScope Labs was a pioneer in the development of the industry’s first Category 5 outlet in the early 1990s, the first Category 5e outlet in 1996, and the first modular outlet certified to support Category 6 applications with the introduction of the GigaSPEED MGS200, MGS300 and the MGS400.
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC Category 6/Class E specifications
- Snaps into standard SYSTIMAX M-Series faceplates, surface-mount boxes, consolidation point boxes, or SYSTIMAX modular panels. Can also be mounted either at 90 degrees (straight) or 45 degrees (angled) in any SYSTIMAX faceplate
- Universal design and label supports both T568 A & B wiring
- Optional Plastic Icons (M61A) and Dust Covers (M20A) available in several colors
- Backward compatible with Category 5e, 5 and 3 cords and cables, however optimal performance achieved when used with GigaSPEED XL GS8E patch cords
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second
- Qualifies for a 20-year product and applications assurance warranty when included as part of a
- certified SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL channel
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.