The SYSTIMAX MGS400 Information Outlet is a high-speed LAN connector featuring patented Cross-talk cancellation techniques for superior near-end cross-talk (NEXT & PSNEXT) performance, when installed as part of a complete GigaSPEED XL channel. CommScope Labs was a pioneer in the development of the industrys first Category 5 outlet in the early 1990s, the first Category 5e outlet in 1996, and the first modular outlet certified to support Category 6 applications with the introduction of the GigaSPEED MGS200, MGS300 and the MGS400.
- 32-port capacity
- Accommodates copper CommScope information outlets, fiber connectors as well as copper and fiber terminations
- Easy access for terminations, moves, adds and changes
- Designed for mounting in various non-plenum environments (floor, under floor, surface mount or wall)
- Supports cable / port labeling
- Equipped with removable cover section for cord/label access and doesn’t expose horizontal cables
ANSI/TIA Category: 6
Brand: GigaSPEED XL, SYSTIMAX
Cable Type: U/UTP (unshielded)
Product Type: Outlet
Depth: 1.20 in
Height: 0.80 in
Width: 0.80 in
Contact Resistance Variation, maximum: 20 mOhm
Contact Resistance, maximum: 100 mOhmÔ Rating @ Current at Temperature: 1.5 A @ 20 C, 1.5 A @ 68 F
Dielectric Withstand Voltage, RMS, conductive surface @ Voltage at Frequency: 1,500 V AC @ 60 Hz
Dielectric Withstand Voltage, RMS, contact-to-contact @ Voltage at Frequency: 1,000 V AC @ 60 Hz
Insulation Resistance, minimum: 500 MOhm
Flammability Rating: UL 94 V-0
Operating Temperature: -10 C to +60 C (+14 F to +140 F)
Relative Humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing
Safety Standard: cUL, UL
Storage Temperature: -40 C to +70 C (-40 F to +F)
Conductor Gauge, solid: 22 AWG, 24 AWG, 26 AWG
Conductor Gauge, stranded: 22 AWG, 24 AWG
Conductor Type: Solid, Stranded (7 strands)
Material Type: Copper alloy, High-impact, flame retardant, thermoplastic
Outlet/Module Contact Plating: Precious als
Plug Insertion Life Test Plug: IEC 60603-7 compliant plug
Plug Insertion Life, minimum: 750 times
Plug Retention Force, minimum: 30 lbf, 133 N
Rear Termination Contact Plating: Precious metals
Rear Termination Type: IDC
Wiring: T568A, T568B
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.