TRANSITION NETWORKS | MIL-L100I-EU
EmPowered Etherent 1 Port Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) Mid-Span Injector, (1) DATA IN RJ45 Ethernet Ports, (1) DATA OUT PoE Injector RJ45 Ethernet Port, EU
Best way to bring power to your network: MILAN by transition’s new EmPowered ethernet series Power-over-Ethernet solutions deliver unified supply of data, voice, and video as well as electrical power through a single source by sending power over standard category 5 and above twisted pair cables. Power-over-Ethernet simplifies installation and eliminates the need to run separate power cords and LAN cables to each access point or port locations. Our PoE products provide organizations with affordable, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to migrate their network infrastructure to support a growing number of advanced cost-saving, performance enhancing applications, such as streamlining wireless, VoIP, Network IP camera deployments, and centralized power backup solutions. Whether on a factory floor or in an enterprise facility, running power to hard to reach locations with MILAN by Transition’s Power-over-Ethernet solutions significantly reduce cabling and outlet requirements while providing the lowest total cost of ownership
- IEEE 802.3af compliant- The EmPowered Ethernet(TM) series power-over-ethernet solutions are IEEE802.3af compliant, which means that you are ensured of the following
- Legacy enstallation: Ensures safe delivery of power to existing legacy devices as well as power-enabled terminals
- Preservation of cabling infrastructure: Avoids altering existing wiring and does not damage cabling infrastructure already in place
- Data integrity- Power delivery over ethernet cables does not cause data degradation or loss of data integrity
- Mid-span injector: Easiest way to add support of PoE to an existing network without replacing existing equipment
- Ensures uninterrupted network operation by providing a "power safe" path to the user
- Intelligent detection process to detect power over ethernet enabled terminals and protect legacy endpoints
- Furnishes easy and cost-effective installation with fewer cables and electrical outlets
- Provides one central secure location for power
Item: 1 Port Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) Mid-Span Injector
LEDs: Power: PoE Power Is Being Injected Into The Data Out Port
Ports: (1) DATA IN RJ45 Ethernet Port, (1) DATA OUT PoE Injector RJ45 Ethernet Port
Cable Requirements: 10BASE-T: 2-Pair UTP/STP Ct 3, 4, 5 Cable EIA/TIA-568 100 Ohm (100 m); 100BASE-TX: 2-Pair UTP/STP Cat 5 Cable EIA/TIA-568 100 Ohm (100 m)
Power Output: -48 Volt DC, 300 mA
Power Input: 100 - 240 Volt AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.3 Amp
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 40 deg C Operating Temerature; 90% Relative Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 to 70 deg C Storage Temperature; 95% Relative Humidity Non-Condensing
Dimension: 4.600 Inch Width x 2.300 Inch Depth x 1.300 Inch Height
IEEE 802.3af Compliant, IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, FCC Class B, CE Mark, UL, cUL, CE/EN60950
|Number of Ports||1-4 PORTS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.