The Mighty Mo 20 Heavy Duty Security Door offers a lockable, dual hinged door, designed to secure open racks in data rooms and colocation facilities. The Mighty Mo 20 open frame rack easily adapts with upper and lower door supports to provide for a con version of a single rack or an entire row of racks. The doors assist in making the Mighty Mo 20 even MORE data center ready by enclosing the electronics as well as protecting and securing data connections.
NOTE: Available in Black or White. Frame, mounting brackets and perforated doors sold separately.
- Smooth pin hinge design
- 180 hinge allows for full access without removing the door
- Dual locking handles
- Rugged, fully welded steel door
- Perforated panel for front to rear airflow
- Extended top waterfall for increased cable capacity
- Easy to installexisting frames
- Limit access to equipment in open racks
- Create secure vertical manager interface when the door is locked
- Field retrofit to any existing Mighty Mo 20 frame
- Front and rear options for complete security
- Creates a clean look by concealinelectronics and cabling
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.