The wire frame and rack unit finger design promotes efficient routing of patch cords between racks. Dual hinged slam latch doors allow easy access during moves, adds and changes. Supplied with four cable management spools to provide slack storage for f ibre jumpers and twelve bend limiting clips to protect fibre entering the vertical manager.
Note: Replace the "X" tail code with "B" for black or "W" for white.
- Vertical cage with individual rack unit fingers: Provides organized method for routing and storage of patch or cross connect cable between racks.
- Recommended fill capacity of up to 1120 Category 6 patch cords at 40% fill: See patch cord capacity data s heet for full chart.
- Slam latch hinged extruded aluminum front door: Full length handle allows easy access during moves, adds and changes and slams shut.
- Mounted on the front flange between the Mighty Mo 20 racks when two or more are installed in a row: Creates a channel between racks for front to back routing of equipment cables and patch cords.
- Supplied with four slack storage spools and 12 bend limiting clips: Adjustable bend limiting control for copper and fibre cords.
- All necessary mounting hardware included: Hanger clips hold the cage in place for easy and quick one person installation.
|Cable Mgt Mounting||VERTICAL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.