Tripp Lite’s MODBUSCARD provides UPS systems with the functionality of communication with PCs via MODBUS. Implements MODBUS RTU protocol. Provides MODBUS functions including Read Coils, Discrete Inputs, Holding Registers, Input Registers, Write Single Coil and Single Register. Provides RS-422/485 and RS-232 interfaces (PC communicates with UPS via RS-422/485 or RS-232 or both at the same time). Three sets of 8 dipswitches support Card ID, RS-232 and RS-422/485 configurations. Includes RS-422/485 and RS-232 communications ports. See manual for detailed setup instructions and full set of functions and configuration options. Compatible with select Tripp Lite SmartOnline series UPS models only.
- Internal MODBUS management accessory card
- Simple installation and setup
- Implements MODBUS RTU protocol
- Provides RS-422/485 and RS-232 interfaces
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.