The shielded Cat 5e modular plug terminates 4-pair, 24-26 AWG, 100 ohm, solid or stranded, shielded twisted pair cable with maximum conductor insulation diameter of 0.040 inches (1.02mm). The modular plug has a robust construction that is rated to 2500 mating cycles. The patented tangle-free latch prevents snags and provides easy release. Simplified termination method shall require no load bar. Guide ramp shall facilitate easy conductor insertion and termination. This includes 1,000 per package.
- Meets all applicable ANSI/TIA/EIA-968-A requirements and exceeds IEC 60603-7 specifications
- Used in STPCH series patch cords providing Category 5e performance
- Patented tangle free latch prevents snags and provides easy release saving time on frequent moves, adds, and changes
- Simplified termination requires no loading bar, guide ramp facilitates easy conductor insertion and termination
- Contacts plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance
- Shielded plug housing provides conductive path for grounding
- Terminates 24 - 26 AWG 100 ohm stranded or solid shielded cable with max. conductor insulation diameter of .040"
Meets all applicable ANSI/TIA-968-A requirements and exceeds IEC 60603-7 specifications, Meet requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.