The MS132-12 manual motor starter is a compact 45 mm width devices with a rated operational current of Ie = 12.0 A. Trip class 10 A. Further features are the build-in disconnect function, temperature compensation, trip-free mechanism and a rotary handl e with a clear switch position indication The handle is lockable to protect against unauthorized changes Auxiliary contacts, signalling contacts, undervoltage releases, shunt trips, 3-phase bus bars, power in-feed blocks are available as accessory
For Manually Switch On And Off Motors And To Protect Them Reliably And Without The Need For A Fuse From Short-circuits, Overload And Phase Failures. Manual motor starters are electromechanical protection devices for the main circuit. They are used main ly to switch motors manually ON/OFF and protect them fuse less against short-circuit, overload and phase failures. Fuse less protection with a manual mo
- Overload protection trip class 10
- Phase loss sensitivity
- Disconnect function
- Temperature compensation from -25 +60 C
- Adjustable current setting for overload protection
- Suitable for three- and single-phase application
- Trip-free mechanism
- Status indon
- Clear switch position indication ON/OFF/TRIP
- Lockable handle
Voltage Rating: 690/250 V AC/V DC
Amperage Rating: 12 A
Wattage: 5.5 kW At 400 V
Setting: 8 - 12 A
Number Of Poles: 3
Mounting: 1 - 6 Position
DIN Rail: TH35-15 (35 mm Length X 15 mm Width), TH35-7.5 (35 mm Length X 7.5 mm Width)
tion: Screw Terminal
Operating Cycles: 50000/100000 Cycles (Electrical/Mechanical Durability)
Operating Temperature: -25 To +70 deg C
Environmental Conditions: Storage Temperature: -40 To 70 deg C
Pollution Degree: 3
Recommended Screw Driver: Pozidr2 / M4
Wire Strip Length: 10 mm
Actuator: Rotary Handle
Connecting Capacity: Stranded, Flexible: (1 Or 2) 16 - 12 AWG
Storage Temperature: -50 To +80 deg C
Tightening Torque: 14 in-lb
Insulation Voltage: 690 V
Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage: 6 kVuency Rating: 50/60 Hz
Rated Instantaneous Short-circuit Current Setting (ii): 180 A
Power Loss: 1 - 2.3 W Per Pole
Breaking Capacity: Rated Service Short-Circuit/Rated Ultimate Short-Circuit: 100 kA At 230/400, 20 kA At 440/500 V AC, 3 kA At 690 V AC 10 kA At 250 V DC (3 Poles In Series)
C/US UL 508 Listed, CSA 22.2 No. 14, CE Certified, IEC/EN 60947-1, IEC/EN 60947-2, IEC/EN 60947-4-1 Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.