Tripp Lite’s 1,000-ft. gray category 5e (Cat5e) stranded PVC bulk cable is best suited for patch (outside wall) cabling applications. This 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP cable has a PVC jacket and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. Transition speed r ating up to 100Mbps. meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11).
24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP cable with PVC CMR jacket
- Designed for patch (outside wall) cabling applications
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Length: 1,000 ft. Color: gray
- 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP cable with PVC CMR jacket
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most curr industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Available in other lengths
- Available in solid copper cable (N022-01K-GY) and in Cat6 (N222-01K and N224-01K)
Length: 1,000 ft. Color: gray
Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||1000 FT. | 304.8 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.