With Tripp Lite’s new Category 6 snagless molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by distributing data, voice and video at higher speeds. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified and meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA /EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in Category 6, Category 5e and Category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are avail able in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.
Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- Length: 1-ft./Color: gray/Connectors: RJ45 male
- Drastically educe impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Meets most curren industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps
Length: 1-ft./Color: gray/Connectors: RJ45 male
High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||1 FT. | 0.3 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.