With Tripp Lite’s category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.
Drastically reduce impedance & structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire.
- Meets category 6 cabling standards.
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
- Length: 30 ft./Color: Black/Connectors: RJ45 male
- Drastically reduce impedance & structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire.
- Highuality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair solid UTP
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
- Available in her colors and lengths
Length: 30 ft./Color: Black/Connectors: RJ45 male
Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||30 FT. | 9.14 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Some of these options are:
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.