The Ideal Solution for Your Cat6 Gigabit Ethernet Networking Needs
Recommended for connecting computers, network adapters, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers
Designed for 10/100/1000 Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications
Provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps
Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
Reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard100 MHz wire
Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors
Molded snagless boots prevent locking tabs from damage during installation
Premium Construction Ensures Error-Free Signal Transfer
Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP
Gold-plated copper co for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
Rugged PVC jacket stands up to long-term use
Meets Top Cabling Standards
Meets Cat6 TIA/EIA standards
Meets most otherrent industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, 802.5, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat6 draft 11)
- Premium cabling for Cat6 home/office network applications
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Snagless connectors prevent damaged tabs during installation
- 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with PVC jacket
- Integral strain relief protects connectors fm stress and cracking
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.