Up-Angle Cat6 Ethernet Cable Connects Equipment in Data Centers and VoIP Networks
This Cat6 cable is ideal for connecting network components, such as printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches, in hard-to-reach areas of space-constrained high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this RJ45 patch cable ensures data transfer speeds up to 1 Gbps throughout your Gigabit Ethernet or VoIP network.
Special Slim Design for Better Airflow and Easier Installation in Crowded Racks
This Cat6 UTP patch cord is more than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6a cable. This increases airflow in tight spaces, which helps keep your equipment cool and properly functioning. It also cuts down on clutter in crowded racks and patch panels, and makes the cable easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
Up-Angle RJ45 Patch Cable Makes Connecting and Disconnecting Easier
One RJ45 male connector is designed at a 9degree upward angle, which prevents excessive bending and reduces stress on the cable. This makes the space-saving cable easy to plug into patch panels, switches and other devices located in a confined area or behind a desk.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
This up-angle Cat6 Ethernet cable features a blue PVC jacket and molded blue ends. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
- Cat6 Ethernet patch cable delivers fast transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps in your LAN
- Up-angle RJ45 connector is easy to plug into switch or panel pressed against a wall
- Over 38% slimmer than standard Cat6 cables to increase airflow in full racks
- Eay to route around corners and through crowded cable management panels
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.