The N220-01K-WH Cat6 Gigabit Bulk Stranded 24 AWG CMR PVC Cable is premium high-speed cabling for making custom-length patch cable assemblies. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this white cable ensures peak performance throug h your LAN (local area network).
Manufactured from 24 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded UTP N220-01K-WH delivers speeds up to 250 MHz/1 Gbps. Protected by a CMR-rated PVC jacket, this cable drastically reduces impedance and structural return loss as compared to standard 100 MHz wire.
With no center spline, such as found on solid conductor Cat6 cabling, RJ45 plug termination is made easier when used with Tripp Lite’s N230-100 RJ45 connectors. At a mere 0.22 inches in diameter, this is a very flexible patch cable.
Near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum, making the N220-01K-WH ideal for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, EIA/TIA and Token Ring Type 3 applications.
The N220-01K-WH meets mosturrent industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6, draft 11).
- Less impedance and structural return loss than 100 MHz wire
- Channel-tested to 250 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- High-quality 24 AWG 4-pair stranded copper wire
- CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Meets IEEE 802.3ab and ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 standards
|Conductor Size||24 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.