The N223-01K-BL Cat6a 10G Bulk Solid-Core PVC / CMR Cable is premium high-speed cabling designed for Cat6a premise applications where local code allows CMR-rated PVC jackets, such as data centers where 10GBase-T communication is essential. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this blue cable ensures peak performance through your LAN (local area network).
Manufactured from 23 AWG copper wire, the four-pair solid Unshielded UTP N223-01K-BL delivers speeds up to 10 Gbps. Protected by a flame-retardant unshielded CMR-rated PVC jacket, this cable features tight twists, extra internal airspace, an internal separator between pairs and a thick outer jacket. ANEXT and near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum, making the N22 3-01K-BL ideal for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet applications.
The N223-01K-BL meets most current industry standards, including RoHS, IEEE 802.3, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 and ISO/IEC 11801.
- Rated for 10 Gbps communications
- High-quality 23 AWG 4-pair solid copper wire, UnShielded
- Flame-retardant unshielded CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Compliant with RoHS
- Meets IEEE 802.3, TIA 568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801 standards
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.