Cat6a Cable Ideal for Your High-Density 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
This Cat6a 10G Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors is recommended for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers and network closets. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 7.62 m black cable ensures peak performance throughout your LAN.
Special Slim Design for Better Airflow and Easier Installation
This Cat UTP patch cord is more than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6a cable. This increases airflow in tight spaces, which helps keep your equipment cool and properly functioning. It also cuts down on clutter in crowded racks and patch panels, and m akes the cable easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors Add Extra Protection
The RJ45 connectors? snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installatn. The ends feature 50-micron gold plating to help ensure the most accurate signal transfer possible, improving near-end crosstalk (NeXT) performance to 650 MHz.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, thfour-pair stranded cable is rated for speeds up to 10 Gbps. Integral strain relief gives the unshielded cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
- Cat6a UTP Ethernet patch cable rated for high-speed 10 Gbps communications
- Over 38% slimmer than standard Cat6a cables to increase airflow in full racks
- Easy to route around corners and through crowded cable management panels
- Snagless RJ45 connectos prevent tabs from being damaged during installation
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.