Cat6a Cable Ideal for Connecting Equipment in Your 10G Ethernet Network
This Cat6a Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors is recommended for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this one-foot cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN).
Special Ultra-Slim Design for Better Airflow and Easier Installation
The N261-UR-BL is just 2.8 millimeters in diameter-more than 50% smaller than standard Cat6a cable. This increases airflow in crowded equipment racks, which helps keep your components cool and properly functioning. The extra-slim design also makes the cable easie r to install around corners and through cable management panels.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The PVC jacket is colored blue to allow easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and help preve the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
Manufactured from 32 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded cable is rated for speeds up to 10 Gbps. The RJ45 connectors improve near-end crosstalk eXT) performance to 500 MHz and feature 3-micron gold plating to help ensure the most accurate signal transfer possible. Integral strain relief gives the unshielded cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable move freely without cracki ng or breaking loose from the connector.
- Premium Cat6a cable rated for high-speed 10 Gbps home/office communications
- Over 50% slimmer than standard Cat6a cables to increase airflow in full racks
- Easy to route around corners and through crowded cable management panels
- 32 AWG copper wire an 3 um gold-plated connectors allow superior signal transfer
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.