High-Speed Cat6a STP Patch Cable Ideal for Your 10GBase-T Ethernet Network
Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 3.66 m Cat6a cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN). It transmits 10 Gbps data, voice and video through high-speed 10G equipment, including network switches, modems, routers, adapters, hubs and patch panels. At 500 MHz, it reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire.
Supports Power over Ethernet to Save You Money and Give You More Installation Choices
Because this Cat6a shielded cable supports PoE, it can supply the power to operate compatible PoE devices, such as security cameras, VoIP telephones, point-of-sale kiosks and access control devices. This saves you the expense and effort of purchasing, connecting and installing individual power supplies for each device. It also helps you install PoE devices in areas far away from AC outlets, such as poles or ceilings.
Premium Protection from EMI/RFI Line Noise Helps Your Equipment Perform Better
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems. The N262-012-AQ shields against disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected co mponents perform better and last longer.
Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors Add Extra Protection During Installation
The RJ45 connectors? snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. The ends are shield to minimize near-end crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Integral strain relief gives the N262-012-AQ extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
- Cat6a STP patch cord rated for high-speed 10 Gbps communications
- Ideal for connecting 10G network switches, routers, hubs and other equipment
- Supports PoE to save you expense and effort of powering PoE devices individually
- Dispels EMI/RFI line nois that can destroy data and affect equipment performance
- Snagless RJ45 connectors prevent tabs from being damaged during installation
|Shielded||S/FTP - SCREENED/FOILED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.