High-Speed Cat8 S/FTP Ethernet Cable Up to 4 Times Faster Than Cat6a
This certified Cat8 cable transmits 40 Gbps data, voice and audio/video through high-speed 40G equipment, including network switches, modems, routers, adapters, hubs and patch panels. Not only is its 40 Gbps data transfer speed four times that of Cat6a cable, but this Cat8 cable also supports bandwidth up to 2 GHz (2000 MHz) for carrying information and streaming video with no lag.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) to Cut Down on Power Supplies
Because this Cat8 shielded cable supports PoE, it can supply the power to operate compatible PoE devices, such as security cameras, VoIP telephones, point-of-sale kiosks and access control devices. This saves you the expense and effort of purchasing, connecting and installing individual power supplies for each device. You can also install PoE devices in locations distant from power outlets, such as high on walls, ceilings or poles.
Premium Protection from EMI/RFI Line Noise Helps Your Equipment Perform Better
EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference) line noise is a common cause of performance problems. The 22 AWG S/FTP (shielded foiled twisted pair) cable?s foil shielding blocks disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer. Near-end crosstalk (NEXT) levels are practically eliminated, so you don?t hav e to worry about keeping your cables separated in crowded pathways or spend valuable time on field testing.
Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors Add Extra Protection During Installation
The RJ45 connectors? snagless design protects the locking tabs from bng damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief provides extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
This Cat8 Ethernet cable features a durable white PVC jacket. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack, patch panel or workstation, preventing the cable from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- Certified Cat8 S/FTP Ethernet cord rated for 40 Gbps networks-4x faster than Cat6a
- Supports PoE to save you expense and effort of powering PoE devices individually
- Dispels EMI/RFI line noise that can destroy data and affect equipment performance
- Sngless RJ45 connectors prevent tabs from being damaged during installation
- Color-coded white for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
|Shielded||S/FTP - SCREENED/FOILED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.