Tripp Lite’s Small Form Factor Pluggable ( SFP+ ) passive copper cables are a high performance connectivity solution supporting 10Gbps Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications. Constructed with 24AWG to 30AWG (depending on length), 100ohm Twin axial cab le, Tripp Lite cables exceed the specs on most OEM cables, at a fraction of the cost. SFP+ cables were developed as cost effective, low power alternatives to fiber optic cables, in high speed interconnect applications, such as network storage and enter prise networking. See "Features" tab for additional compatibility information.
Use in 10Gbps Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications
- 1.5 m. (5 ft.) 30Awg SFP+ High Speed Passive Copper 10Gbps Cable
- Fully compliant to MSA SFF-8431 specification
- Equivalent to Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU1-5M (See the Support tab on this web page for additional cross references)
- Use in 10Gbps Ethernet and FibreChannel applications
- 100ohm Twinaxial cable, Diecast metal shells, pull-to-release latching
- Support for 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x Fiber Channel data rates
- Hot-Pluggable SFP 20PIN footprint
- Low power consumption
Equivalent to Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU1-5M (See the Support tab on this web page for additional cross references)
NEC (UL) Type CMR
|Lengths||1.5 M | 4.92 FT.|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.