Tripp Lite’s 2m QSFP+ (QSFP Plus) 40GBASE-CR4 / 802.3ba qualified passive copper cable provides next generation performance by combining four 10 Gb/s SFP+ channels into one affordable high-density package. Our QSFP+ cables integrate a new 40G Ethernet- optimized (40GbE) 38-position "board-as-connector" design, with zinc die-cast backshells for superior EMI resistance, minimal insertion loss, and improved cross-talk performance. Cable features 8-pair wire technology optimized for bandwidth-intense app lications including 40-Gigabit Ethernet (40GBASE-CR4), 6G SAS, Fiber Channel and SONET. Flexible 24 AWG conductors maintain a smooth, high-frequency response (20 GHz). Each 2m (6.56-ft) length QSFP+ cable goes through a rigorous assembly and test proce dure aimed at eliminating unnecessary signal loss. Our cables are fully compliant to the QSFP+ MSA and SFF-8436 architecture for guaranteed compatibility with all QSFP and QSFP+ ports.
QSFP+ to QSFP+ 30AWG SFF-8436 compliant cable and connector
- 2 Meter QSFP+ tp QSFP+ 40Gb Passive DAC Copper Infiniband cable
- Meets or Exceeds strict 40-Gigabit Ethernet 40GBase-CR4 standards
- SDR, DDR, and QDR Compatible
- QSFP+ to QSFP+ 30AWG SFF-8436 compliant cable and connector
- Up to 10.3125 Gbps transfer ratper channel ( 40Gb aggregate )
- Multi-platform support for 40Gb, SAS, Fibre Channel, and SONET
- Zinc die-cast QSFP+ connectors with "Pull-to-Release" latching
- Fully compliant to latest QSFP+ MSA ( Multi Source Agreement )
- Lower port cost and reduced por budget vs Fiber Optics
- RoHS, SFF-8436, and IEEE 802.3ba Compliant
- BER better than 10
SDR, DDR, and QDR Compatible
Multi-platform support for 40Gb, SAS, Fiber Channel, and SONET
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.