QSFP-DD Cable Connects High-Density Network Equipment at Speeds Up to 400 Gbps
Tripp Lite’s N282D-01M-BK provides next-generation performance by combining eight 50 Gb SFP channels into one high-density cable. It’s a direct-attach solution ideal for connecting newer switches and other active network devices over short distances in data centers, high-end servers, telco rooms and enterprise wiring closets.
Best-in-Class Construction Optimized for Applications That Use Much Bandwidth
This pasve copper cable integrates a 400G Ethernet-optimized (400 GbE) 38-position "board as connector" design. Zinc die-cast QSFP-DD connectors on both ends offer superior EMI resistance, minimal insertion loss and low crosstalk for top performance. Ergonomic push/pull tabs make the cable easy to install or remove with one hand. Eight-pair wire technology is optimized for bandwidth-intense applications, such as 128G Fibre Channel and EDR 4x InfiniBand. Flexible 30 AWG conductors maintain a smooth high-freq uency response.
Fully Compliant and Compatible with a Wide Range of Applications
The N282D-01M-BK undergoes a rigorous assembly and testing procedure aimed at eliminating unnecessary signal loss. It’s fully compliant with the MSA (Multi-Source Agreent) SFF-8665 architecture for guaranteed compatibility with all QSFP-DD ports, as well as RoHS, REACH and IEEE 802.3cd. It is also backward compatible with 40 Gb and 100 Gb networks, so you can future-proof your current application for an eventual upg rade to 400 Gb.
- Supports data speeds up to 400 Gb for newer switches and network devices
- Recommended for high-density switches that support QSFP-DD transceivers
- Push/pull tabs on QSFP-DD plugs for easy one-handed connection/disconnection
- Backward compatible with 4/100 GbE networks to facilitate future-proofing
- Ideal for short connections in data centers, telco rooms and enterprise wiring closets
|Device||DIRECT ATTACH CABLES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.