SFP Transceiver for Connecting Copper Cabling to Your Cisco Network Switch or Router
This SFP transceiver allows you to connect a copper Cat6 cable to a 10/100/1000 Mbps fiber network router, server or switch. It transmits data up to 328.08-ft. (100 m) and supports bi-directional Gigabit Ethernet communication up to 1.25 Gbps.
Functionally Equivalent to Cisco GLC-TE Transceiver Module
The MSA-compliant N286-01GLC-TE functions just like the equivalent Cisco GLC-TE transceiver module and is manuftured to meet or exceed Cisco specifications. You can use this transceiver with any compatible Cisco router, server or switch and receive the same performance as the GLC-TE.
Hot-Swappable for Installation Without Network Interruption
This input/outt device is fully hot-swappable, so you can install it without a potentially costly 10/100/1000 Mbps network shutdown or device reboot. Just plug the SFP end of the transceiver into your Cisco network device. The other end has an RJ45 connector to link with high-speed Cat6 patch cable (sold separately). A convenient bail clasp latch helps you carefully remove the module from the device.
Premium Features for Superior Performance
The auto-sensing RJ45 port supports auto-negotiation and automatic M/MDI-X crossover to match the other end of the connection. The transceiver’s zinc housing protects against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and excessive power dissipation.
- SFP transceiver module 100% compatible with Cisco’s equivalent module
- Provides 10/100/1000 Mbps throughput up to 328.08-ft. (100 m) via Cat6 cabling
- Auto-sensing RJ45 port adjusts to match data speeds and detects MDI/MDI-X
- Hot-swappable interface lts you install and uninstall without shutting down
- Supports bi-directional Gigabit Ethernet communication up to 1.25 Gbps
|Port 1 Device Technology||MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.