QSFP+ Transceiver Designed for Connection to Your Cisco Network Switch or Server
This QSFP+ transceiver allows you to connect a multimode fiber optic cable to a 40 Gbps network router, server or switch. It transmits data up to 150 meters (492 feet) using an 850 nm wavelength. The zinc housing protects against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and excessive power dissipation.
Functionally Equivalent to Cisco GLC-TE Transceiver Module
The MSA-compliant N286-40GSR4-MTP functions just like the equalent Cisco QSFP-40G-SR4 transceiver module and is manufactured to meet or exceed Cisco specifications. You can use this transceiver with any compatible Cisco router, server or switch and receive the same performance as the QSFP-40G-SR4.
Hot-Swappable for Installation Without Network Interruption
This input/output device is fully hot-swappable, so you can install it without a potentially costly 40 Gbps network shutdown or device reboot. Just plug the QSFP+ end of the transceiver into your Cisco network device. The other end has an MTP/MPO connector to link with multimode fiber cable (sold separately). A push/pull tab connector is easily accessible in high-density data center applications and makes the plug-and-play transceiver easy to install a nd remove with one hand.
- QSFP+ transceiver module 100% compatible with Cisco’s equivalent module
- Provides 40 Gbps throughput up to 150 m (492 ft.) via multimode fiber cabling
- 12-strand MTP/MPO connector supports 40GBase-LR4 signal at 850 nm wavelength
- Hot-swappable interfae lets you install and uninstall without shutting down
- Meets or exceeds MSA standards and works in all MSA-compliant platforms
|Port 1 Device Technology||MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.